Verlabs is a pioneer Mobile & Digital Marketing Agency specializing in the design and implementation of impactful campaigns and bespoke solutions for its clients. We use mathematics, advertising, creativity and technology to optimize simple ideas by focusing on results.
Our solutions, including second screen applications, reward programs, social media campaigns and retention tools, are based on gamification and interactivity and designed with enthusiasm, innovative thinking and impeccable client service, helping our clients meet their objectives.
To meet our current corporate needs, we are looking for a highly reliable, hard-working and detail-oriented Accounting Assistant to join our Accounting Department at assisting in the maintenance, reporting and management of the company's finances.
If you are a passionate individual and you are looking for an exciting and responsible role in a friendly and dynamic environment, then we would like to meet you!
- Data entry for Sales, Purchases, Receipts & Payments
- Reconcile invoices and identify discrepancies
- Create and update expense reports
- Prepare bank deposits
- Enter financial transactions into internal databases
- Check spreadsheets for flawless accuracy
- Maintain digital and physical financial records
Compensation Package & Benefits:
- 1-2 years previous practice experience is required
- BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field will be considered an asset
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures
- Good command of English
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors
- Ability to perform under pressure and deliver results in a demanding environment
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
- Self-motivated and eager to take ownership of responsibilities
- Team spirit and strong communication skills
- Prospective of being part of a friendly, passionate, creative, team oriented and innovative team
- Opportunity to grow within a challenging and pleasant work environment
- Competitive salary
- Private Insurance plan
If this looks like the right job for you, apply and build your future @ Verlabs!
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.