Verlabs is a pioneer Mobile & Digital Marketing Agency specializing in the design and implementation of impactful campaigns and bespoke solutions for its clients. We use mathematics, advertising, creativity and technology to optimize simple ideas by focusing on results.
Our solutions, including second screen applications, reward programs, social media campaigns and retention tools, are based on gamification and interactivity and designed with enthusiasm, innovative thinking and impeccable client service, helping our clients meet their objectives.
To meet our current corporate needs, we are looking for a highly reliable, detail-oriented and hard-working Accounting Supervisor, who will manage all financial functions, including accounts payable/receivable, bank reconciliations, budget and forecasts preparation.
If you are a passionate professional and you are looking for an exciting and challenging role in a friendly and dynamic environment, then we would like to meet you!
- Manage daily transactions (including accounts payable/receivable and bank reconciliations)
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce monthly / quarterly financial reports or statements
- Prepare budgeting reports and forecast revenues
- Manage month-end and year-end closing
- Monitor the daily performance of the accounting department
- Organize financial data into useable information and maintain updated records
- Establish accounting policies and procedures, aligned with company’s targets
- Provide recommendations as to optimize current procedures
- Provide guidance and training to accounting staff
Compensation Package & Benefits:
- 3+ years of proven working experience as an accounting supervisor or senior accountant
- BS degree in Finance or Accounting
- Thorough knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles
- Fluency in Greek and English
- Advanced skills in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Critical thinking and problem-solving
- Ability to perform under pressure and deliver results in a demanding environment
- Strong managerial and decision-making skills
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Prospective of being part of a friendly, passionate, creative, team oriented and innovative team
- Opportunity to grow within a challenging and pleasant work environment
- Competitive salary
- Private Insurance plan
If this looks like the right job for you, apply and build your future @ Verlabs!
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.