Verlabs is a pioneer Mobile & Digital Marketing Agency specializing in the design and implementation of impactful campaigns and bespoke solutions for its clients. We use mathematics, advertising, creativity and technology to optimize simple ideas by focusing on results.
Our solutions, including second screen applications, reward programs, social media campaigns and retention tools, are based on gamification and interactivity and designed with enthusiasm, innovative thinking and impeccable client service, helping our clients meet their objectives.
To meet our current corporate needs, we are looking for a highly reliable and hardworking Data Analyst, who will assist our Technical Department by conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design, as well as monitoring performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
If you are a passionate professional and you are looking for a responsible and critical role in a friendly and dynamic environment, then we would like to meet you!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Generate desired data from the source and interpret data using statistical analysis to detect patterns and behaviors (data profiling)
- Understand large scale data models of existing software system (big data analytics)
- Able to extract logs from Hadoop database and analyze them with Spark
- Work with product owners, system analysts and developers to understand data requirements of target system
- Create transformation rules and validate the rules by working with developers and product owners
- Make research and final recommendations on new tools and techniques, as well as collaborate on hardware/software evaluations
- Work with product owners and business owners to understand reporting needs
- Depict complex ideas, issues and data designs to varied audiences
- Communicate project data objectives, scope and direction to project team
Compensation Package & Benefits:
- 2+ years of proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- Very good understanding of Hadoop database structures
- Very good knowledge of Spark
- Strong knowledge of SQL Databases, like PostgreSQL, MySQL, MS SQL Server; NoSQL databases like MongoDB will be considered a plus
- Very good knowledge of BI tools, preferably Tableau
- Strong debugging and diagnostic skills
- Experience with tools such as JIRA, Git
- Good command of English
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to express ideas clearly within the team and across departments
- High level of dedication
- Strong attention to detail
- Team spirit
- Prospective of being part of a friendly, passionate, creative, team oriented and innovative team
- Opportunity to grow within a challenging and pleasant work environment
- Competitive salary
- Private Insurance plan
If this looks like the right job for you, apply and build your future @ Verlabs!
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.