A 100+ people, true multinational company operating in Europe, Asia, Middle East and Africa. We are a Mobile & Digital Marketing Agency specializing in real-time, big data solutions for Mobile Operators and Media Groups. Our products make the difference by being constantly evaluated on measurable performance. Our solutions, including second screen applications, reward programs, social media campaigns and retention tools, are based on gamification and interactivity, helping our clients meet their marketing objectives.
We pride ourselves on the high caliber and technical expertise of our people, our team spirit, as well as our vibrant and modern workplace.
To meet our expansion to Africa & the Middle East, we are opening several positions in our Tech Department.
As DevOps Engineer you will need to cooperate with all departments (Front-end and Back-end developers), providing continuous support on system issues and new installations.
If you can demonstrate your skills and talent, and you are looking for an exciting and challenging role in a fast-growing and dynamic environment, then we would like to meet you.
What you will need to do:
What you will need to have:
- Install and configure software on virtualized servers
- Install and maintain database servers with PostgreSQL and MongoDB
- Manage network servers and technology tools
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Upgrade servers with new releases and models
- Perform root cause analysis for system production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Develop scripts to automate maintenance and deployment
- Overview and maintain and establish VPN connections with clients
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- Participate in brainstorming internal meetings
What you will be nice to have:
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Experience in cloud platforms like Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure
- At least 1 year of working experience in similar position
- Linux Debian & CentOS and Windows server setup and maintenance knowledge
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivation and eagerness to take ownership of responsibilities
- Ability to perform under pressure, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Team spirit with an enthusiastic attitude
What we offer:
- Working knowledge on any SQL or NoSQL language. Experienced in MongoDB
- Experience in big data setup and maintenance like Apache Hadoop
- Experience in ELK stack (Elasticsearch)
- Competitive salary and financial stability
- A place in a multinational, fast-growing team
- Opportunity to grow fast and learn within one of the most competitive industries globally
- Gain experience working with the tech teams of Vodafone Group, Amazon, Apple, Google
- Flexible remote working
- Private Insurance plan
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.