Front-End HTML Developer
Verlabs is a pioneer Mobile & Digital Marketing Agency specializing in the design and implementation of impactful campaigns and bespoke solutions for its clients. We use mathematics, advertising, creativity and technology to optimize simple ideas by focusing on results.
Our solutions, including second screen applications, reward programs, social media campaigns and retention tools, are based on gamification and interactivity and designed with enthusiasm, innovative thinking and impeccable client service, helping our clients meet their objectives.
To meet our current corporate needs, we are looking for a highly reliable, hard-working Front-End HTML Developer who will develop, implement and maintain Web/UI applications in order to compose and deliver high-quality websites.
If you are a passionate professional and you are looking for an exciting and challenging role in a friendly and dynamic environment, then we would like to meet you!
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Responsible for development of new highly-responsive, web-based user interface
- Construct visualizations that are able to depict vast amounts of data
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it
- Embrace iterative development and agile process principles
- Work with QA to ensure the quality of delivered applications and services
- Contribute towards the maintenance of active releases
- Work and interact with other developers on creating front-end UI and applications
- Deploy and maintain the software application required for the various projects
- Participate in brainstorming internal meetings
- Communicate using jira Atlassian agile workflow development lifecycle
Compensation Package & Benefits:
- 2+ years of relevant working experience
- Strong debugging and diagnostic skills
- Experience with tools such as JIRA, Git
- Good command of English
- High level of dedication
- Strong attention to detail
- Team spirit
- Prospective of being part of a friendly, passionate, creative, team oriented and innovative team
- Opportunity to grow within a challenging and pleasant work environment
- Competitive salary
- Private Insurance plan
If this looks like the right job for you, apply and build your future @ Verlabs!
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.