Verlabs is a pioneer Mobile & Digital Marketing Agency specializing in the design and implementation of impactful campaigns and bespoke solutions for its clients. We use mathematics, advertising, creativity and technology to optimize simple ideas by focusing on results.
Our solutions, including second screen applications, reward programs, social media campaigns and retention tools, are based on gamification and interactivity and designed with enthusiasm, innovative thinking and impeccable client service, helping our clients meet their objectives.
To meet our current corporate needs, we are looking for a hard-working and creative Graphic Designer for digital media with strong emphasis on creating ad banners, photo editing and digital publishing, as well as with web and app design skills.
If you are an experienced and passionate professional with significant portfolio and you are looking for an exciting and responsible role in a friendly and dynamic environment, then we would like to meet you!
- Creating ad banners of various sizes for social media, google ads and other platforms in both English and Arabic, by using Photoshop (or Illustrator). Working in accordance with brand guidelines and efficient placement of elements within the banner are both important aspects of this task
- Being able to edit an image, i.e. isolate objects, remove text or other undesirable elements, by using Photoshop
- Being able to create via InDesign and Photoshop, a web-published magazine in pdf and png (1 image per page) formats
- Understanding of layouts and creative use of text and photography are desirable
- Being able to create a website mockup according to the limitations of each project. Exporting assets for developers having an understanding of current best design practices
Compensation Package & Benefits:
- Proven experience in graphic designing
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop
- Good knowledge of Illustrator and InDesign
- After Effects, Premiere knowledge will be considered an asset
- Good command of English
- Thorough knowledge of Telecommunication, Media, and Advertising market
- Excellent ability to perform under pressure and deliver results in a demanding and fast-paced environment
- Enthusiastic, easy-going, client-centric and well-organized.
- Self-motivated and eager to take ownership of responsibilities
- Attention to detail and results-oriented
- Commitment and team spirit
- Prospective of being part of a friendly, passionate, creative, team oriented and innovative team
- Opportunity to grow within a challenging and pleasant work environment
- Competitive salary
- Private Insurance plan
If this looks like the right job for you, apply and build your future @ Verlabs!
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.