Verlabs is a pioneer Mobile & Digital Marketing Agency specializing in the design and implementation of bespoke solutions for its clients. We use mathematics, advertising, creativity and technology to optimize simple ideas by focusing on results. We pride ourselves on the quality of our human resources, our philosophy and workplace atmosphere.
Our solutions, including second screen applications, reward programs, social media campaigns and retention tools, are based on gamification and interactivity and designed with enthusiasm, innovative thinking and impeccable client service, helping our clients meet their objectives.
If you are a passionate professional and you are looking for an exciting and challenging role in a friendly and dynamic environment, then we would like to meet you!
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Participate in the implementation of high-availability applications
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Communicate and cooperate with a group of more than 20 developers
- Express ideas clearly within the team
Will be considered an asset:
- Bachelor degree in any IT relevant field or mathematics and physics
- 1+ years developing back end systems and APIs
- Expertise in creating RESTful APIs and Web Services
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming
- Experience in Mongo DB or any other NoSQL database like Hadoop, Cassandra, etc.
- Understanding and using code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good understanding of Security and Security practices
- Expertise with logging and monitoring infrastructure
- Self-motivation and eagerness to take ownership of responsibilities
- Ability to perform under pressure, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team spirit with an enthusiastic attitude
Compensation Package & Benefits:
- Agile software development methodologies
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Prospective of being part of a friendly, dynamic and passionate team
- Opportunity to grow within a challenging and pleasant work environment
- Competitive salary
- Private Insurance plan
If this looks like the right job for you, apply and build your future @ Verlabs!
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.