Junior Account Manager
We are a Mobile & Digital Marketing Agency operating in Europe, Asia, Middle East and Africa, specializing in real-time, big data solutions for Mobile Operators and Media Groups. Our products make the difference by being constantly evaluated on measurable performance. Our solutions, including second screen applications, reward programs, social media campaigns and retention tools, are based on gamification and interactivity, helping our clients meet their marketing objectives.
We pride ourselves on the high caliber and technical expertise of our people, our team spirit, as well as our vibrant, modern workplace and innovative working policy.
We are looking for a Junior Account Manager who will support the Account Management team at handling demanding projects to ensure smooth implementation, positive customer experience and revenues maximization.
If you can demonstrate your talent and skills, and you are looking for an exciting and challenging role in a friendly, innovation-driven and dynamic environment, then we would like to meet you.
What you will need to do:
What you will need to have:
- Support planning and coordination of campaigns in the area of Mobile & Digital Marketing.
- Assist Account Management team in specific tasks (i.e. copywriting tasks, reports, contracts).
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Coordinate and manage complex technology development and integrate projects in the area of Mobile Marketing and Advertising for mobile operators and media channels worldwide.
- Develop and review all major deliverables as to ensure quality standards and that client’s expectations are met.
- Cooperate closely with the project team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
- Monitor the performance of the campaign and perform A/B testing as to improve it.
- Come up with enticing concepts, create storylines and produce creative, clear, captivating and effective original messages.
What will be nice to have:
- University graduate in relevant field (Business, Marketing, Math, Science).
- Excellence in English.
- Advanced excel analysis and reporting skills with good knowledge of MS Office.
- Strong Attention to detail.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills; good with numbers and calculations.
- Ability to perform under pressure and deliver results in a demanding and fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated and eager to take ownership of responsibilities.
- Team player with an enthusiastic attitude.
- Military obligations completed (if applicable).
What we offer:
- 1-2 years of relevant working experience.
- Excellence in French and/or Arabic.
- Understanding of Digital Marketing practices.
- Competitive salary and financial stability.
- Opportunity to grow fast and learn within one of the most competitive industries globally.
- Gain experience working with the tech teams of Vodafone Group, Amazon, Apple, Google.
- Remote-first work scheme.
- 4-day workweek all year round.
- Private Insurance plan.
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.