Junior Project Manager
A true multinational company operating in Europe, Asia, Middle East and Africa. We are a Mobile & Digital Marketing Agency specializing in real-time, big data solutions for Mobile Operators and Media Groups. Our products make the difference by being constantly evaluated on measurable performance. Our solutions, including second screen applications, reward programs, social media campaigns and retention tools, are based on gamification and interactivity, helping our clients meet their marketing objectives.
We pride ourselves on the high caliber and technical expertise of our people, our team spirit, as well as our vibrant and modern workplace.
We are looking for a Junior Project Manager who will support the Project Management team at handling demanding projects to ensure smooth implementation, positive customer experience and revenues maximization.
If you can demonstrate your talent and skills, and you are looking for an exciting and challenging role in a friendly, innovation-driven and dynamic environment, then we would like to meet you.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Supports planning and coordination of campaigns in the area of Mobile & Digital Marketing
- Assists Project Management team in specific tasks (i.e. copywriting tasks, reports, contracts)
- Develops a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Coordinates and manages complex technology development and integrates projects in the area of Mobile Marketing and Advertising for mobile operators and media channels worldwide
- Develops and reviews all major deliverables as to ensure quality standards and that client’s expectations are met
- Cooperates closely with the project team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project
- Monitors the performance of the campaign and performs A/B testing as to improve it
- Comes up with enticing concepts, creates storylines and produces creative, clear, captivating and effective original messages
Nice to have:
- University graduate in relevant field (Business, Marketing, Math, Science)
- Excellence in English (French or Arabic proficiency is considered as a plus)
- Understanding of Digital Marketing practices will be considered as a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Excel analysis and reporting skills with good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytical and problem-solving skills; good with numbers and calculations
- Ability to perform under pressure and deliver results in a demanding and fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and eager to take ownership of responsibilities
- Team player with an enthusiastic attitude
What we offer:
- 1-2 years of relevant working experience
- Excellence in French and/or Arabic
- Understanding of Digital Marketing practices
- Competitive salary and financial stability
- A place in a multinational, fast-growing team
- Opportunity to grow fast and learn within one of the most competitive industries globally
- Gain experience working with the tech teams of Vodafone Group, Amazon, Apple, Google
- Flexible remote working
- Private Insurance plan
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.