Verlabs is a pioneer Mobile & Digital Marketing Agency specializing in the design and implementation of impactful campaigns and bespoke solutions for its clients. We use mathematics, advertising, creativity and technology to optimize simple ideas by focusing on results.
Our solutions, including second screen applications, reward programs, social media campaigns and retention tools, are based on gamification and interactivity and designed with enthusiasm, innovative thinking and impeccable client service, helping our clients meet their objectives.
We are looking for a passionate, results-oriented Product Manager who will work closely with Product Engineers and other Product owners in order to produce well-written recommendations, preferably in a narrative form translated to product specifications afterward. Managing a product in a 360 aspect, requires coordination and coaching to other departments of the company, from sales to project managers as also client handling in fresh roll outs. A demanding, challenging and starring role.
If you are a passionate individual and you are looking for an exciting and challenging role in a friendly and dynamic environment, then we would like to meet you!
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Assigned to the product team, the role requires:
- Close monitoring of product KPIs
- Defining user patterns
- Active users behavioral analysis
- UI/UX understanding
- New features conceptual design and implementation
- Profitability estimation and LTV monitoring
- Responsible for analyzing market trends and sales performance in order to avail informed recommendations for the product
- Analyze competitor activity in order to provide the business’s product with a competitive edge over the competition, and develop product stories and points of sale for the product
- Define product enhancements and strategies reflected in the product roadmap and is responsible for monitoring the development progress of this roadmap
- Responsible for the identification of new opportunities, service improvements, and cost reductions
- Contribute to the determination of pricing and profitability of the product, inclusive of the approval of special pricing where necessary
- Aligns product launch activities with marketing activities, through the furnishing of the sales team with competitor analysis, market analysis, business performance analysis, and other research information
- Handing over a product to the project management team
- Training to project management team and client on the product
- Support on presales / sales on the product aspects
Required Personal Characteristics:
- Hold a degree in a Technical field / Computer engineering
- Should be up to date with modern technologies and being able to understand basic coding languages
- More than 5 years’ working experience in product management, product development or programming (front-end/full-stack)
- Excellent command of English
- Understanding and good knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager and reporting
- Good knowledge of Atlassian suite (Jira - Confluence)
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Basic knowledge of at least one programming language
- Knowledge of R-programming language will be considered as a plus
- Gaming industry experience and/or familiarity will be considered a plus
- Marketing and Loyalty experience will be considered a plus
Compensation Package & Benefits:
- Well structured with excellent or organizational skills
- Attention to detail, analytical mindset, creativity and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and team spirit
- Able to perform under pressure, delivering results in a demanding and fast-paced environment
- Passionate about mobile games, staying up to date with new trends
- Self-driven individual
- Positive attitude, customer-oriented with strong multitasking skills
- Prospective of being part of a friendly, dynamic and passionate team
- Opportunity to grow within a challenging and pleasant work environment
- Opportunity to learn within one of the most competitive industries globally
- Competitive Salary
- Private Insurance plan
If this looks like the right job for you, apply and build your future @ Verlabs!
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.