Verlabs is a pioneer Mobile & Digital Marketing Agency specializing in the design and implementation of impactful campaigns and bespoke solutions for its clients. We use mathematics, advertising, creativity and technology to optimize simple ideas by focusing on results.
Our solutions, including second screen applications, reward programs, social media campaigns and retention tools, are based on gamification and interactivity and designed with enthusiasm, innovative thinking and impeccable client service, helping our clients meet their objectives.
To meet our current corporate needs, we are looking for a highly reliable and hard-working Project Manager, who will support our Project Management team at implementing and monitoring Mobile & Digital Campaigns, and cooperating with all departments (Sales, Copywriting & Tech Team) to ensure project smooth and faultless performance, as well as address possible issues.
If you are a passionate individual and you are looking for an exciting and challenging role in a friendly, open-minded, innovation-driven and dynamic environment, then we would like to meet you!
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Define project scope, targets and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
- Act as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to our customers
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Coordinate and manage complex technology development and integrate projects in the area of Mobile Marketing and Advertising for mobile operators and media channels worldwide
- Develop and review all major deliverables (i.e. strategic brief, function spec, tech spec, legal documents, etc.) as to ensure quality standards and that client’s expectations are met
- Cooperate closely with the project team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within-budget and are consistent with our company’s high standards
- Monitor the performance of the campaign and perform A/B testing as to improve it
- Come up with enticing concepts, create storylines and produce creative, clear, captivating and effective original messages
- Prepare reports to the management and to the client
- Work on financial reports
Compensation Package & Benefits:
- BSc/MSc degree, ideally in business or technical field
- 2+ years of work experience in mobile telecom ecosystem
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English (fluency in French will be considered an asset)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel & PowerPoint
- Mathematical & analytical thinking
- Versatile and open-minded personality, able to communicate with all departments
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong teamwork skills
- Prospective of being part of a friendly, dynamic and passionate team
- Opportunity to grow within a challenging and pleasant work environment
- Competitive salary
- Private Insurance plan
If this looks like the right job for you, apply and build your future @ Verlabs!
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.