Verlabs is a pioneer Mobile & Digital Marketing Agency specializing in the design and implementation of bespoke solutions for its clients. We use mathematics, advertising, creativity and technology to optimize simple ideas by focusing on results. We pride ourselves on the quality of our human resources, our philosophy and workplace atmosphere.
Our solutions, including second screen applications, reward programs, social media campaigns and retention tools, are based on gamification and interactivity and designed with enthusiasm, innovative thinking and impeccable client service, helping our clients meet their objectives.
To meet our current corporate needs, we are looking for a highly reliable and hard-working Project Manager, who will support our Project Management team at implementing and monitoring Mobile & Digital Campaigns, and cooperating with all departments (Sales, Copywriting & Tech Team) to ensure project smooth and faultless performance, as well as address possible issues.
If you are a passionate individual and you are looking for an exciting and challenging role in a friendly, open-minded, innovation-driven and dynamic environment, then we would like to meet you!
- Coordinate and manage complex technology development and integrate projects in the area of Mobile Marketing and Advertising for mobile operators and media channels worldwide
- Define project scope, targets and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
- Develop and review all major deliverables (i.e. strategic brief, function spec, tech spec, legal documents, etc.) as to ensure quality standards and that client’s expectations are met
- Act as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to our customers
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Cooperate closely with the project team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within-budget and are consistent with our company’s high standards
- Monitor the performance of the campaign and perform A/B testing as to improve it
- Come up with enticing concepts, create storylines and produce creative, clear, captivating and effective original messages
- Prepare reports to the management and to the client
- Work on financial reports
Compensation Package & Benefits:
- BSc/MSc degree in relevant field (Business, Technical, Maths, Marketing)
- 2+ years of work experience in mobile telecom ecosystem
- Understanding of Digital Marketing practices will be considered as a plus
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English (French and/or Arabic will be considered an asset)
- Advanced excel analysis and reporting skills with good knowledge of MS Office
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytical and problem-solving skills; good with numbers and calculations
- Ability to perform under pressure and deliver results in a demanding and fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and eager to take ownership of responsibilities
- Versatile and open-minded personality, able to communicate with all departments
- Team player with an enthusiastic attitude
- Prospective of being part of a friendly, dynamic and passionate team
- Opportunity to grow within a challenging and pleasant work environment
- Competitive salary
- Private Insurance plan
If this looks like the right job for you, apply and build your future @ Verlabs!
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.