QA Automation Engineer
A 100+ people, true multinational company operating in Europe, Asia, Middle East and Africa. We are a Mobile & Digital Marketing Agency specializing in real-time, big data solutions for Mobile Operators and Media Groups. Our products make the difference by being constantly evaluated on measurable performance. Our solutions, including second screen applications, reward programs, social media campaigns and retention tools, are based on gamification and interactivity, helping our clients meet their marketing objectives.
We pride ourselves on the high caliber and technical expertise of our people, our team spirit, as well as our vibrant and modern workplace.
To meet our expansion to Africa & the Middle East, we are opening 3 positions for QA Automation Engineers.
The primary function of the role is to design, implement and execute automated tests, cooperating with all departments (Project Managers, Front-end and Back-end developers), identify and report issues related with business and technical requirements, as well as try to improve the quality of the code by defining and tracking quality metrics regarding the provided service.
If you can demonstrate your skills and talent, and you are looking for an exciting and challenging role in a fast-growing and dynamic environment, then we would like to meet you.
What you will need to do:
What you will need to have:
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to ensure adherence to expected quality
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Develop and execute automation tests for node.js microservices using Jest framework
- Create and configure Jenkins Jobs as part of continuous integration process
- Debug tests and provide corrective actions to software engineering
- Track quality assurance metrics, such as defect density, early life incidents and code coverage
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform MongoDB queries for the project’s reporting pages
- Contribute towards the maintenance of active releases
- Participate in brainstorming internal meetings.
- Communicate using Jira Atlassian agile workflow development lifecycle
What we offer:
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- At least 1 year of work experience in Software Testing
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Linux CLI basic knowledge
- Strong knowledge of version-control systems, such as Git/GitLab
- Experience over CI/CD tools such as Jenkins
- NoSQL MongoDB knowledge
- Strong attention to detail
- Versatile and open-minded personality, able to communicate with all departments
- Competitive salary and financial stability
- A place in a multinational, fast-growing team
- Opportunity to grow fast and learn within one of the most competitive industries globally
- Gain experience working with the tech teams of Vodafone Group, Amazon, Apple, Google
- Flexible remote working
- Private Insurance plan
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.