React / Web Developer
Verlabs is a pioneer Mobile & Digital Marketing Agency specializing in the design and implementation of bespoke solutions for its clients. We use mathematics, advertising, creativity and technology to optimize simple ideas by focusing on results. We pride ourselves on the quality of our human resources, our philosophy and workplace atmosphere.
Our solutions, including second screen applications, reward programs, social media campaigns and retention tools, are based on gamification and interactivity and designed with enthusiasm, innovative thinking and impeccable client service, helping our clients meet their objectives.
To meet our corporate needs, we are looking for a highly reliable and hard-working React / Web Developer to design and implement performant and user-friendly web applications and corresponding APIs.
If you are a passionate professional and you are looking for an exciting and challenging role in a friendly and dynamic environment, then we would like to meet you!
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Collaborate with Team Lead and other developers to design and integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Maintain code integrity and organization
- Communicate using agile development tools such as JIRA
- Cooperate with web designers and product owners to match visual design intent
- Work with QA to ensure the quality of deliverables
- Embrace agile development principles and frameworks such as Scrum/Kanban
- Participate in brainstorming internal meetings.
- Follow emerging technologies
Will be considered an asset:
- Proven working experience in web programming and ReactJS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Basic understanding of material design principles
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude and the ability to express ideas clearly within the team and across departments
- Experience with code versioning tools such as Git
- Self-motivation and eagerness to take ownership of responsibilities
- Ability to perform under pressure, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team spirit with an enthusiastic attitude
Compensation Package & Benefits:
- Hands on experience with NodeJS, RESTful APIs and corresponding frameworks like ExpressJS
- BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Experience with unit and end to end testing principles and corresponding frameworks
- Experience with no-SQL databases ( preferably MongoDB )
- Prospective of being part of a friendly, dynamic and passionate team
- Opportunity to grow and learn within one of the most competitive industries globally
- Competitive salary
- Private Insurance plan
If this looks like the right job for you, apply and build your future @ Verlabs!
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.