A 100+ people, true multinational company operating in Europe, Asia, Middle East and Africa. We are a Mobile & Digital Marketing Agency specializing in real-time, big data solutions for Mobile Operators and Media Groups. Our products make the difference by being constantly evaluated on measurable performance. Our solutions, including second screen applications, reward programs, social media campaigns and retention tools, are based on gamification and interactivity, helping our clients meet their marketing objectives.
We pride ourselves on the high caliber and technical expertise of our people, our team spirit, as well as our vibrant and modern workplace.
To meet our expansion to Africa & the Middle East, we are looking for an enthusiastic, highly reliable and results-oriented Recruiter, who will join our growing HR department in order to design, implement and manage the overall recruiting process, working closely with company's hiring managers and top management.
If you can demonstrate 2+ years of working experience, and you are looking for an exciting and challenging role in a fast-growing and dynamic environment, then we would like to meet you.
What you will need to do:
What you will need to have:
- Work with hiring managers to identify hiring needs and create job postings and job descriptions
- Develop and track goals for the recruiting and hiring process
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications on a daily basis
- Conduct remote and face to face interviews in a professional and respectful manner, and build a robust candidate pipeline
- Take ownership of candidate experience by designing and managing it
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection process is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, universities, social media, and employees
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
- Act as Verlabs Ambassador by promoting company’s reputation and supporting employer branding initiatives
- Collect data on cost per hire and time-to-hire, providing relevant reports to Management
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events
- Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices
What we offer:
- At least 2 years of work experience as Recruiter; any previous experience with IT Recruitment will be considered an asset
- Hands-on experience with various selection processes (e.g. phone screening, reference checks, job postings, passive candidate recruitment etc)
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or related field. A master’s degree will be considered an asset.
- Excellent command of Greek and English (both spoken and written)
- Work experience with HRIS, and ATS software / resume databases
- Familiarity with psychometric tests and relevant assessment tools
- Strong knowledge of social media with an extensive network (e.g. LinkedIn, Universities, Industry contacts)
- Technology savvy & good knowledge of MS office
- Strong interpersonal & presentation skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to perform under pressure and deliver results in a demanding and fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and eager to take ownership of responsibilities and decisions
- Attention to detail
- High confidentiality
- Team player with an enthusiastic attitude
- Willing to travel for recruitment purposes if needed
- Competitive salary and financial stability
- A place in a multinational, fast-growing team
- Opportunity to grow fast and learn within one of the most competitive industries globally
- Gain experience working with the tech teams of Vodafone Group, Amazon, Apple, Google
- Flexible remote working
- Private Insurance plan
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.