Verlabs is a pioneer Mobile & Digital Marketing Agency specializing in the design and implementation of impactful campaigns and bespoke solutions for its clients. We use mathematics, advertising, creativity and technology to optimize simple ideas by focusing on results.
Our solutions, including second screen applications, reward programs, social media campaigns and retention tools, are based on gamification and interactivity and designed with enthusiasm, innovative thinking and impeccable client service, helping our clients meet their objectives.
To meet our current corporate needs, we are looking for a highly reliable and well-organized Sales Coordinator, who will provide the necessary support to our Sales Department acting as the centralized point of contact for Chief Commercial Officer, salespeople, partners and Project Managers, providing sales administrative support and managing their queries.
If you are a passionate professional and you are looking for a responsible and critical role in a friendly and dynamic environment, then we would like to meet you!
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Coordinating sales team by managing schedules, confirming client meetings, updating important documents and communicating relevant information with Chief Commercial Officer (CCO), salespeople, country managers and partners
- Ensuring the quality and adequacy of sales-related material (product demos, presentations, business cases etc)
- Gathering moments of meetings (MOM) from salespeople and partners after a meeting with a client, with accuracy and timeliness
- Creating and updating financial and non-financial data in electronic form and creating relevant reports
- Coordinating with Project Managers on the pending points and taking supportive actions by acting as the main escalation point
- Making sure that the Contracts with clients have been signed and following up on this in a timely manner
- Informing on time both internally (colleagues) and externally (partners) of unforeseen delays or problems
- Monitoring the team’s progress, identifying shortcomings and proposing improvements
- Ensuring adherence to company’s policies and internal procedures
- Planning client events (workshops, participation to Expos and Visitors’ meetings)
- Assisting in the preparation and organizing of promotional material
- Training newly hired Sales personnel in company procedures and product documents
- Making travel arrangements for salespeople, such as booking flights and cars, preparing visa letters and files, as well as making hotel and restaurant reservations
Compensation Package & Benefits:
- At least a 2-year experience as a sales coordinator, or in other administrative positions; proven experience in Sales, Presales or Senior Personal Assistant will be considered a plus
- BSc/BA in business administration, marketing or relevant field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in English and Greek
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- High level of dedication
- Strong attention to detail
- Team spirit
- Prospective of being part of a friendly, dynamic and passionate team
- Opportunity to grow within a challenging and pleasant work environment
- Competitive salary
- Private Insurance plan
If this looks like the right job for you, apply and build your future @ Verlabs!
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.