Verlabs is a pioneer Mobile & Digital Marketing Agency specializing in the design and implementation of bespoke solutions for its clients. We use mathematics, advertising, creativity and technology to optimize simple ideas by focusing on results. We pride ourselves on the quality of our human resources, our philosophy and workplace atmosphere.
Our solutions, including second screen applications, reward programs, social media campaigns and retention tools, are based on gamification and interactivity and designed with enthusiasm, innovative thinking and impeccable client service, helping our clients meet their objectives.
If you are a passionate professional and you are looking for an exciting and challenging role in a friendly and dynamic environment, then we would like to meet you!
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Participate in the implementation and maintenance of high-availability web & mobile applications
- Communicate and cooperate with a group of more than 30 developers and QA engineers
- Deploy and maintain the software application required for various projects
- Communicate using Jira Atlassian agile workflow development lifecycle
- Embrace iterative development and agile process principles
- Participate in brainstorming internal meetings
- Work with QA to ensure the quality of delivered applications and services
- Maintain code integrity and organisation
- Contribute towards the maintenance of active releases
- Participate in all phases of development lifecycle, from analysis and design to implementation and unit testing
Compensation Package & Benefits:
- University Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant field of studies
- Solid experience in React, HTML5 and CSS3
- Strong HTTP protocol and RESTful Web services experience
- Familiarity with technologies like Next.js, React Query and React Router
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming & functional programming patterns
- Experience with code versioning tools such as Git
- Deep understanding of CI/CD flows
- Self-motivation and eagerness to take ownership of responsibilities
- Ability to perform under pressure, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team spirit with an enthusiastic attitude
- Prospective of being part of a friendly, dynamic and passionate team
- Opportunity to learn and grow within one of the most competitive industries globally
- Competitive salary
- Private Insurance plan
If this looks like the right job for you, apply and build your future @ Verlabs!
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.