SQL Back-End Developer
Verlabs is a pioneer Mobile & Digital Marketing Agency specializing in the design and implementation of impactful campaigns and bespoke solutions for its clients. We use mathematics, advertising, creativity and technology to optimize simple ideas by focusing on results.
Our solutions, including second screen applications, reward programs, social media campaigns and retention tools, are based on gamification and interactivity and designed with enthusiasm, innovative thinking and impeccable client service, helping our clients meet their objectives.
To meet our current corporate needs, are looking for a highly reliable and hard-working SQL Back-End Developer, who will develop, implement and maintain services in order to compose and deliver high-quality solutions/products.
If you are a passionate professional and you are looking for an exciting and challenging role in a friendly and dynamic environment, then we would like to meet you!
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Use SQL to perform complex queries on project databases to provide custom reporting
- Use PL/pgSQL to prepare aggregation procedures for the reporting interface to function properly.
- Use SQL to prepare bulk databases in order for the bulk communication to function properly on a daily basis
- Use SQL to prepare teaser groups in order for the teaser communication to function properly on a daily basis
- Use the UI and the provided tools to prepare draw configurations and the related eligibility lists of users.
- Use Atlassian Jira to trace the daily issues and log communication with the issues reporters.
- Report on a daily basis for his assigned processes to his senior back-end Developers in charge.
- Participate in brainstorming internal meetings
- Communicate using Atlassian Jira agile workflow development lifecycle
Compensation Package & Benefits:
- 2+ years of proven working experience in a similar role
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or relative field
- Strong knowledge and experience of MongoDB, PostgreSQL
- Experience deploying large-scale database and applications services
- Ability to express ideas clearly within the team and across departments
- Strong debugging and diagnostic skills
- Experience with tools such as JIRA, Git
- Good command of English
- High level of dedication
- Strong attention to detail
- Team spirit
- Prospective of being part of a friendly, dynamic and passionate team
- Opportunity to grow within a challenging and pleasant work environment
- Competitive salary
- Private Insurance plan
If this looks like the right job for you, apply and build your future @ Verlabs!
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.