Technical Project Manager
Verlabs is a pioneer Mobile & Digital Marketing Agency specializing in the design and implementation of impactful campaigns and bespoke solutions for its clients. We use mathematics, advertising, creativity and technology to optimize simple ideas by focusing on results.
Our solutions, including second screen applications, reward programs, social media campaigns and retention tools, are based on gamification and interactivity and designed with enthusiasm, innovative thinking and impeccable client service, helping our clients meet their objectives.
To meet our current corporate needs, we are looking for a highly reliable and hard-working Technical Project Manager. The primary function of the role is to act as a liaison between the Technical team and the Commercial department, to ensure that business requirements are translated into technical specifications, delivery deadlines are honored by all stakeholders and projects are running smoothly.
If you are a passionate professional with 2+ years of working experience and you are looking for an exciting and challenging role in a friendly and dynamic environment, then we would like to meet you!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage projects from a technical perspective with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope and timelines
- Document and maintain all deliverables (i.e. functional specs, technical specs) as to ensure that quality standards and Account Managers’ expectations are met
- Coordinate with dev leads to estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path tasks, as well as plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
- Manage scope throughout the project duration. Maintain accurate program estimates, timelines, project plans, status reports
- Review proposed modifications on project plans, initiate meetings with stakeholders to approve and implement beneficial changes
- Participate in project meetings held on a regular basis, acting as the primary point of contact for technical matters that are initiated by the Commercial team or the clients (i.e. new features, change requests, incident reports)
- Cooperate closely with the project team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of the project status in order to anticipate possible adverse events and solve them upon their appearance
Compensation Package & Benefits:
- BSc/MSc degree on computer science field
- Previous hands-on experience in databases, preferably in NoSQL schemas (MongoDB)
- Familiarity with JIRA and/or other project management software
- 2+ years of work experience as Technical Project Manager
- Working experience in the mobile telecom ecosystem will be considered a strong asset
- High level understanding in the areas of web application programming, content management systems, database and system design, Public/Private APIs and experience executing JSON messaging.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Mathematical & analytical thinking
- Versatile and open-minded personality, able to communicate with all departments
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong teamwork skills
- Ability to quickly identify and drive to the optimal solution when presented with a series of constraints
- Strong sense of personal responsibility and accountability for delivering high quality work
- Prospective of being part of a friendly, passionate, creative, team oriented and innovative team
- Opportunity to grow within a challenging and pleasant work environment
- Competitive salary
- Private Insurance plan
If this looks like the right job for you, apply and build your future @ Verlabs!
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.