Technical Project Manager
We are a Mobile & Digital Marketing Agency operating in Europe, Asia, Middle East and Africa, specializing in real-time, big data solutions for Mobile Operators and Media Groups. Our products make the difference by being constantly evaluated on measurable performance. Our solutions, including second screen applications, reward programs, social media campaigns and retention tools, are based on gamification and interactivity, helping our clients meet their marketing objectives.
We pride ourselves on the high caliber and technical expertise of our people, our team spirit, as well as our vibrant, modern workplace and innovative working policy.
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager who will act as a liaison between the Technical team and the Commercial department, to ensure that business requirements are translated into technical specifications, delivery deadlines are honored by all stakeholders and projects are running smoothly.
If you can demonstrate your talent and skills, and you are looking for an exciting and challenging role in a friendly, innovation-driven and dynamic environment, then we would like to meet you.
What you will need to do:
What you will need to have:
- Manage projects from a technical perspective with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope and timelines.
- Document and maintain all deliverables (i.e. functional specs, technical specs) as to ensure that quality standards and Account Managers’ expectations are met.
- Coordinate with dev leads to estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path tasks, as well as plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Manage scope throughout the project duration. Maintain accurate program estimates, timelines, project plans, status reports.
- Review proposed modifications on project plans, initiate meetings with stakeholders to approve and implement beneficial changes.
- Participate in project meetings held on a regular basis, acting as the primary point of contact for technical matters that are initiated by the Commercial team or the clients (i.e. new features, change requests, incident reports).
- Cooperate closely with the project team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of the project status in order to anticipate possible adverse events and solve them upon their appearance.
What we offer:
- BSc/MSc degree on computer science field.
- Excellent understanding of REST/SOAP API concepts.
- Previous hands-on experience in databases, preferably in both SQL and NoSQL schemas (PostgreSQL and MongoDB).
- Familiarity with JIRA and/or other project management software.
- 1+ years of work experience as Technical Project Manager or relevant technical position.
- Working experience in the mobile telecom ecosystem will be considered a strong asset.
- High level understanding in the areas of web application programming, content management systems, database and system design, Public/Private APIs and experience executing JSON messaging..
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Mathematical & analytical thinking.
- Versatile and open-minded personality, able to communicate with all departments.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Ability to quickly identify and drive to the optimal solution when presented with a series of constraints.
- Strong sense of personal responsibility and accountability for delivering high quality work.
- Competitive salary and financial stability.
- Opportunity to grow fast and learn within one of the most competitive industries globally.
- Gain experience working with the tech teams of Vodafone Group, Amazon, Apple, Google.
- Remote-first work scheme.
- 4-day workweek all year round.
- Private Insurance plan.
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.